Sunday, January 10, 2010

At Least I Know How to Spell Weird.


I know everyone wants to know how completely awe inspiring Where the Wild Things Are really was, but I thought instead of giving you my review, you would much rather hear it from my sister-in-law. I’m so lucky my brother could marry this lovely, intelligent girl.



Alejandra’s Review:
“Max better be lucky. I'm not his mommy. Max needed an ass beating. he was mildly retarded and attention seeking. It was just a wierd movie to me and like in the middle of all the whiney big ass muppets keep feeling sorry for themselves . I was ready to go. Then when carol gets angry and rips his arm off like WThey was that all about. they are ... Read Moregoing to have to come up with "WTWTA Retreat" Max will need to go gather them in the boat and take them all for group counseling. I did like the soundtrack and the senes where breathtaking . I think just the characters pissed me off. haha I guess something about fatties walking around depressed blaming there problems others just push my buttons.”
(Don’t worry there are big sections I can’t understand either.)



My Response:
Issues much? I hate it when fatties walk around talking about their feelings, we should just kill the lot of them in bloody torture. I mean, that's probably why he ripped that one's arm off, because he was fat, but then....when one could finally hope that the disgusting fat-so would have blood pouring out of the torn flesh, sand. So fucking disappointing......


(Girl is obsessed with how people look.....or how much money they have).





I couldn't resist, I had to post the rest of this conversation because it is hilarious. I should learn not to provoke this girl, but it's just too much fun sometimes.



Susie Daniels:
You know I'm just teasing right? You might want to get that adderall changed, one of the most common side effects are not being able to feel emotion/ lack of emotion and aggression.



Alejandra the great:
I havent taken aderall since i was like 15 but thanks for the medical advice : ) and you totally lost me with the blood gushing.Carol ripped his arm off because he was psycho not because the bird was fat. I don't care if fatties go around talking about their problems my issue is do something about it don't blame problems on others. Like in Carols case he wanted Max to fix them.

(note that she says she doesn't take adderall).



Susie:
Ahem, cough*sarcasm* cough, cough.

I didn't mean to get you all worked up, I have an odd sense of humor you don't get.

I'm not going to lie, it does hurt my feelings to have someone refer to a large segment of the population by an insult. I could think of horrible ways to segment the population, but I don't. You don't know what causes people to be overweight and blindly assuming that it is because they are lazy is a very simplistic way to view a complex medical problem.

I don't enjoy being in the company of people who blame all their problems on others, but I don't think that obesity and this personality trait are connected.



Alejandra the Great:
I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. I don't know why people become obese nor do I care. all I know is that when I worked at a gym they all had a reason wether it was their genetics or because they were depressed or medications. but it was never their fault. Sorry if it upsets you that I refer to a segment of the population by an insult. but that's just me I have always been very opinionated and espress myself wit no sugar coating.



Susie Daniels:
Wow, umm....I don't consider those things 'excuses', especially the medication part. Is it your excuse of genetics that your brain doesn't work and you have ADD and have to take medication? Good thing that the side effect of your medication is weight loss and not weight gain.

That's just sad that someone would be so judgmental of someone else simply because of the way they look.

I do sugar-coat things according to your perspective, I have no desire to go through my life vomiting whatever toxic mix of insults I can think of on the world. I never will, either. I have no desire to make others feel bad and horrid about themselves, especially ones that probably already do.


Alejandra the Great:
WhoA...How did it go from where the wild things are to lets feel sorry for Susie???? Sorry that you took the fat thing personally I had no idea it was near and dear to your heart. Side effects are side effects and dont effect everyone the same but if weight loss is one of my side effects then thumbs up for me. I don't go around feeling sorry for myself. That's just the way the world works. Sad but true appearance is pretty much everything. My intention is not to make anyone feel bad. No one can make you feel anything unless you allow them to.
Susie Daniels:
Feel sorry for Susie? I didn't take anything you said personally. Sorry, continue on calling a segment of the population 'fatties', please just adjust this with identifying all other members of the population with their appropriate weight categories so people like me will know who you are referring. :p

It's just that it's not part of my personality to try to insult people, I don't believe in it. I can go around in this world and tell people exactly what I think of them, but that's a very self absorbed way to live....even if that is my opinion. I have people I care about that are obese and I care about people that are underweight. I don't judge someone's worth by what they appear to be, appearances change and looks fade.

I don't believe that we further ourselves in this life by looking down on other people for their short-comings.



Alejandra Lopez Daniels:
Good for you!! but
A- I never ever said anything about fat people being lazy in this conversation. That is something you assumed.
b-I have read some of your post were you have tried to insult peole so you're not a fucken saint. so don't try to call me out on my post.
c-your not a docter even if you have been in college long enough to be one. So you’re medical advice is not needed and my medical issues should not concern you
d- I would appreciate it if would just delete me I hate to have to add fine print to my commints to make sure you are not offended


Susie:
Calm down, nothing said was meant to piss you off.

You didn't offend me so much as I didn't agree with you. Sorry if you took it that way. I apologize, I have conversations with people all the time that I don't agree with, but I still like them for who they are. I still like you and I hope you feel the same way. I'm an argumentative person, but I don't mean to offend or upset. I like to debate, it's just who I am. I won't engage you again.

As far as the medical part, sorry, I was only trying to equate that genetics and medications are not what I believe to be excuses in terms that would be understandable to you on a personal level. It wasn't nice and I won't ever bring it up again.

I really do apologize if you believe I meant to personally insult you. I would never insult you, you are too important to me for petty things like personal insults.


No comments:

Post a Comment